Setting up your new OKLO Air Internal Dropper post
Wednesday, January 6th, 2016
“Setting up you OKLO Air Internal”
- Insert cable and have barrel adjuster wound all the way into the lever as shown
- Ensure all slack is taken up in the cable and the ferrule is seated in the lever correctly. Install the supplied cable stop 10mm from the end of the ferrule.
- Cut off the remaining cable flush with the cable stop.
- To allow easy fitting insert the ferrule into the lever on the bottom of the post as shown above.
- Compress the lever with your hand and with the other hand slide the cable stop into the recess for it.
- Slide the cable end stop fully into the recess and it should look like above image.
- If correctly installed when tested it should compress the silver plunger fully around the same time the lever travel ends. Image on the left is fully open at rest. Image on the right is
- compressed with no further lever travel available.
- Because the OKLO Internal relays on movement of the outer cable rather than the inner, if you experience a harsh lever pull or the seatpost not locking in the travel and always remaining open you need to check the outer cable is not obstructed in its path.