Nukeproof Blackline Shorts
If you want great all-around trail riding shorts, look no further than Nukeproof's Blackline shorts. For this season, the stretch fabric offers excellent mobility, while the DWR finish is perfect for coping with puddles, mud and sudden showers.
Unbeatable value for money and performance
The Blackline shorts really include a lot of features without breaking your piggy bank. First, the sturdy, triple-stitched hems on the inside of the leg offer strength, and the two high-quality YKK zippers and zippers stand up to anything. To keep the shorts firmly in place, you'll find easy-to-use adjustment tabs on the inside of the waist and non-slip silicone inserts that adhere to your inner shorts or skin.
Around the waist, you'll enjoy the comfort of a mesh lining that also helps to wick away moisture in this key area. Two front pockets with YKK zippers allow you to store essentials and the zipped back pocket is ideal for storing your keys. Quality rubberized printed graphics and Nukeproof details complete these exceptional MTB shorts.
Blackline range of Nukeproof
Entirely designed and developed by the Nukeproof team in Belfast, the brand used the finest fabrics, an excellent MTB-inspired fit and all the features it wanted on its cycling clothing.
Blackline is a high-quality trail collection. It was created and designed with high-quality stretch fabrics to offer unrestricted movement to cyclists on the trails.
- Materials : 88% polyester, 12% elastane
- Stretch fabric with DWR water repellent treatment
- Velcro adjustment tabs on the inside of the waist and silicone grip on the inside of the waist keep the shorts from slipping
- Mesh-lined waist to combine comfort and evacuation of perspiration
- Zippers YKK
- 2 zipped front pockets and 1 zipped back pocket
- Snap buttons on the fly for a secure fit and belt loops
- Loop with a clip and a strap inside the pocket
- Solid triple-stitched hems on the inside of the leg for added strength
- Rubber printed graphics
- Borders with the Nukeproof brand