Nukeproof Blackline Winter Waterproof Short
Don't let wet and windy keep you from your mountain biking fun, pull on the Nukeproof Blackline Winter Waterproof Shorts and enjoy their waterproof comfort as you enjoy shredding muddy trails.
The Blackline Winter Waterproof Shorts give you a high degree of burly weather protection when weather conditions are less than perfect, and this is all down to their use of stretch CORDURA fabric. A waterproof rating of 10,00mm2 will keep out all but the heaviest of downpours and with a matching level of breathability (10,000gsm) you can ride hard and still be comfy. They're built tough too, triple stitched inner leg hems are bombproof and high-quality YKK zips and poppers shout out quality for the long haul.
While you're slipping and sliding on wet and muddy trails you don't want your shorts to be sliding too but with non-slip silicone on the inner waist and external Velcro adjustable waist tabs these shorts are not going to budge, even over the roughest of terrain and hucking big kickers. Two front pockets allow space to stow your essentials and the inner leg gaiter system will give you the ultimate weatherproof protection, sealing out the elements completely.
The Blackline waterproof shorts blend casual styling with impressive features and performance that will see off the worst of the winter weather - time to get loose on those muddy trails.
- Materials: 53% Polyester, 29% Polyamide, 7% Elastane, 11% Polyurethane
- Full waterproof riding short
- Waterproof: 10,000 mm2 - Breathability: 10,000 gsm
- Cordura Nylon Ripstop fabric
- Lightweight and abrasion resistant
- Velcro adjustable waist
- Silicon printed inner waist grip
- YKK Aquaguard waterproof bonded zips plus YKK snap poppers
- Weatherproof gaiter for protection from the elements
- Triple-stitched seams for extra protection
- Inner pocket D-loop to keep your keys secure