Nukeproof Blackline Race Long Sleeve Jersey
The Ultimate in trail/ enduro jersey design? Using the finest high-performance fabrics, the Nukeproof Blackline Race Long Sleeve Jersey elevates MTB Ridewear performance to the next level.
The Blackline Race Long Sleeve Jersey uses body mapping technology with highly breathable and wicking Polartech ™ Powerdry ™ fabric on the upper part of the jersey to keep you dry, with Polartech ™ Delta ™ to keep you cool. Not only that the sleeves use tough yet super lightweight Cordura™ to fend of trail debris and added toughness. Lastly, an anti-bacterial finish helps prevent nasty niffs after a day of hard riding.
A welded neck, flatlock and cover stitches (where required) ensure the 4-way stretch body gives the rider incredible comfort, even on the longest rides. Riding with a pack? The Race jersey is finished with silicone panels on the shoulders. This grips the pack straps and ensures it stays locked in place.
Nukeproof Blackline Race
Fully designed and developed by The Nukeproof team in Belfast, they use the highest quality fabrics, great MTB inspired cut/fit and have all the features they wanted out of their ride apparel. Blackline Race; No short cuts, no compromises, just pure performance designs with trail-ready technology.
- Body Upper: Polartech™ Powerdry, 100% Polyester (100% recycled)
- Body Lower: Polartech™ Delta Fabric, 52% Polyester, 44% Lyocell, 4% Elastane(Spandex)
- Sleeves: 83% Cordura™, 17% Elastane(Spandex)
- Polartech Fabrics (Powerdry & Delta)
- Highly breathability
- Flatlock stitched seams
- Moisture-wicking and quick-drying
- Anti-bacterial finish for odour resistance
- Silicone print on the shoulder for bag grip
- Nukeproof branded trims
- Bluesign® Approved
- Eco-Tech Certified