Nukeproof Horizon CL Ti DH Pedals
The Nukeproof Horizon CL Ti DH Pedals take inspiration from the hugely popular Horizon Pro flat pedal and feature a titanium axle for the ultimate in low weight and strength. Extensively engineered to offer the optimum balance of impact strength and fatigue resistance, the Horizon CL's have an all-new SPD cleat engagement. With input and influence from Nukeproof's Pro team riders Matti Lehikoinen and Mike Jones, you can be sure your getting kit that's designed to get you on the podium.
All New SPD Cleat System
The SPD cleat engagement system is dual sided and unique to Nukeproof, but it does support all other brands of SPD devices too. Pedals are supplied with a cleat offering +4 degrees of float, with a +8 degree cleat available to purchase separately.
Should you happen to prefer longer cleat bolts or simply want to fine-tune your riding experience, these are also available separately.
- Cold forged T1- 6061 alloy body with CNC finishing
- Tough and lightweight Titanium axle
- Proven axle system- 2 x high quality DU bushings & 4 x sealed cartridge bearings (Per Pair)
- Low profile contoured chassis with optimised leading edge
- Side Support Platform
- Dual Engagement Mechanism
- SPD compatible
- Weight: 462g