Nukeproof Cub Scoot
We can’t promise the Cub Scoot will make your little person to World Champion like Sam Hill, but it’s a good place to start and you can guarantee fun along the way. Designed and developed by Nukeproof’s dedicated R&D team, no different to any other bike in the range, you can be assured the all-NEW Cub Scoot is a true Mini MTB.-
Perfect for riders 2yrs+ (90cm-105cm), the Cub Scoot has the DNA of its Big Brother, the infamous Scout.
The Cub Scoot is a true off-roader that includes all-terrain tyres for maximum grip off-road, adjustable saddle height (as little people won’t stop growing) paired with a low standover allowing for ultimate adjustability. We understand shoes can’t substitute brakes forever… The Cub Scoot comes rear brake ready to teach your mini rider breaking skills when the time comes, meaning they can stay on their Cub Scoot that little bit longer. Plus who doesn’t like a good skid?
Little hands and little feet call for components to suit. We’ve selected child-friendly components such as; Contoured rubber grip protection on the footplate, Kids specific saddle and seat post and smaller kid-specific handlebars and grips. As mountain bikers, we know having the all-important touchpoints dialled ensures comfort and confidence.
As a parent and dedicated uplift service, we understand lightweight is key. The Cub Scoot comes in at 4.32kgs, ensuring your arms won’t take a battering when the inevitable is uplift is required. The Cub Scoot is built to last, ready for the next rider.
Updated Kids Specific Components:
Proper fit and function of components are essential for kids bikes because adult components are not optimised for smaller people. To ensure that these bikes fit and function perfectly, we took the time to test and develop our own or work with our partners to select the best kids-specific components we could find on the market.
Kids Specific Parts Include:
- Nukeproof kids specific, Grips & Handlebars
- 3D contoured rubber grip protection on the footplate
- Kids specific brake levers
- Custom butted Cub Scoot 12” Frame and Fork
- Small person optimisation- kids specific componentry
- One Piece Kids specific Saddle and Seatpost
- Lightweight wheel builds Front: 16H, Rear: 20He
- Specific Off-road tyres
ImagesRegular price £229.99 GBP (SRP) Save Liquid error (snippets/bike-product-template line 139): Computation results in '-Infinity'% Find a Dealer
|Frame||Cub-Scoot 12" 6061-T6 aluminium|
|Fork||Cub-Scoot 12" 6061-T6 aluminium|
|Wheels||100x8mm female axle hubs on 12" 16h rims|
|Tyres||Vee Rubber - 12x2.25" crown gem|
|Brakes||N/A - frame is rear brake ready|
|Saddle / Seatpost||Nukeproof one piece saddle and 27.2mmx260mm post|
|Handlebars||Nukeproof, 440mm wide, 25mm rise, 19mm dia grip area, 25.4mm clamp|
|Grips||19mm diameter closed end grips|
Geometry & Sizing
|(C) Effective Top Tube Length||302.9|
|(D) Seattube Length||160|
|(E) Effective Seattube Angle||72°|
|(F) Seattube Angle (Actual)||72°|
|(I) Headtube Length||80|
|(J) Headtube Angle||67°|
|(K) Chainstay Length||220|
|(L) Front Centre||347.2|
|(N) Bottom Bracket Drop||-35|
|(O) Bottom Bracket Height||125|
|(P) Stand Over Height||282|
|(S) Fork Offset||25|
|(T) Axle to Crown||213|
|(U) Maximum Seatpost Insert||160|
*All dimensions in mm unless otherwise stated
- Frame Spec
- Tech Docs
- Where can I buy Nukeproof Bikes?
- Nukeproof bikes, components and apparel is sold through an authorised dealer network. Check out our dealer locator for your local local stockist or preferred online store www.nukeproof.com/dealers
- Do your bikes come with Warranty?
- All Cub Scout frames come with a 5 year frame warranty (Please visit www.nukeproof.com/warranty for full info). Components will follow the component manufacturer warranty policy. Our Warranty policy applies to the original owner and processed by our authorised retail partners. To see their warranty process check: www.nukeproof.com/warranty
- Where can I demo a Nukeproof bike?
- We run numerous demo's through the year at major events and with our dealer network. Check out www.nukeproof.com/demo for when we may be near you. If this is unavailable to you, you can always request a demo through your local authorised stockist.
- What size bike do I need?
- All our products come with a size guide. This is designed as an indication of the size that may suit you. If you are still unsure speak with one of our dealers who will be happy to help you pick the right size and model for you
- How does you bike range work?
- Our range is named based on specification level. Not every Bike Frame will have each specification level, but in order of price they run: Sport - Race - Comp - Pro - Elite- Factory/ST (Reactor Only) - RS
- Where can I buy touch up paint for my bike?
- Nukeproof have partnered up with paint specialist G-Paint to offer touch up paints for popular Nukeproof models. These can be bought direct from G-Paint's website HERE.
|Material||Hydroformed 6061 Custom-Butted Aluminium|
|Axle to Crown||213mm|
|Max Tyre Size||2.3"|
|Headset||EX34-28.6 - T1 / EX34/30 - B1 (For Straight Steerer fork)|
|Rear Hub||100x8mm 6 BOLT DISC READY|
|Brake Mount||IS MOUNT (Rear Only)|
|Protection||3D Contoured Rubber Grip Protection for footplate|