Nukeproof Blackline Vapour Gloves
Minimal material ensuring maximum comfort, durability and protection. The Nukeproof Blackline Vapour gloves are designed to exceed the demands of the rider and suited to all mountain bike riding disciplines.
With their perforated single-layer Clarino® leather palm, the Blackline Vapour Gloves offer an excellent on bike feel, feeding back what you need from the trail for ultimate control. The reduced bulkiness and optimised fit of the Blackline Vapour Glove minimise rub between skin and bars to ensure comfort even when you spend all day in the saddle.
Designed to excel in the warmer months, the backhand fabric is a soft breathable mesh to allow your hands to breath and stay dry, finished with Nukeproof printed graphics. The silicon printed forefinger helps increase grip on the bars and brake lever.
The thumb is touchscreen compatible for those that need to check their smartphone on the go. There is also an added bonus of the suede thumb fabric wipe when you need it.
Fully designed and developed by The Nukeproof team in Belfast, they use the highest quality fabrics, great MTB inspired cut/fit and have all the features they wanted out of their riding apparel. The Blackline range is Nukeproof’s premium trail collection
- Materials: 85% Polyester, 15% Elastane
- Palm: 100% Synthetic Leather
- Perforated single-layer Clarino® Leather palm, improves comfort and reduces bunching
- Thumb overlay helps to prevent blisters
- Suede thumb for lens wiping
- Mesh finger gussets to enhance mobility and wick away moisture
- Bonded slip-on cuff with tab for comfort and easy application
- Silicone print on the braking finger
- Touchscreen compatible thumb
- Nukeproof branded graphics