Nukeproof Blackline Mesh Sleeveless Base Layer
Fully open mesh base layer to keep you cool and dry in warm conditions. The Nukeproof Blackline Mesh Sleeveless Base Layer has a knit construction designed to allow for permanent moisture-wicking performance.
The Blackline Mesh Sleeveless Base Layer is an incredibly lightweight and breathable cooling layer that features an open mesh knit fabric for increased ventilation and airflow. Because of the mesh, a layer of air is created between the skin and your training top further managing your core temperature. The knit fabric has fantastic wicking properties and is soft-touch. It has been used due to its superior wicking effect, drawing any excess sweat from the skin's surface and transferring it away from the body. This keeps you feeling dryer, fresher and cooler.
The Nukeproof Mesh Base Layer is cut to a performance fit, sitting comfortably close to the body. A slight give in the knit offers a contouring appearance as well as allowing full freedom of movement. Minimal seams prevent friction against the skin during high-intensity training sessions.
Fully designed and developed by The Nukeproof team in Belfast, they use the highest quality fabrics, great MTB inspired cut/fit and have all the features they wanted out of their ride apparel. The Blackline range is their premium trail collection.
- Materials: 93% Polyester, 7% Elastane
- Versatile base layer for all-sports
- High-performance ultra-lightweight cooling baselayer
- Open mesh fabric for ventilation and air cooling in warm conditions
- High-level moisture management to keep you dry and fresh
- Ergonomic fit and high stretch for comfort and freedom of movement
- Flatlock stitching
- Features Polygiene anti-odour treatment