Nukeproof Merino Long Sleeve Baselayer
From the depths of winter to the first shoots of spring, Nukeproof's Merino Long Sleeve Baselayer uses the finest Australian Merino Wool to keep you at the perfect temperature when mountain biking.
The Merino Long Sleeve Baselayer owes it's excellent versatility to the Merino wool fibres. This wonder-material is warm when it's cold and yet as temperatures rise it's incredibly good at wicking sweat to leave you dry and comfortable. Not only that but the wool is naturally resistant to bacteria, minimising odour - you'll not be the smelly one in the uplift van.
All the details are perfectly executed too, from the crew collar and raglan sleeves for the perfect fit to thumbhole cuffs to seal in warmth and flatlock stitching for a smooth and comfortable feel against the skin. The loose fit is ideally tailored for mountain biking, giving you bags of space to move around as you rip up the trails.
- Materials: 100% Merino Wool
- Superfine grade 18.5 microns 100% merino yarn with high-level comfort against the skin
- Outstanding thermal regulation across a range of climate conditions
- Natural odour resistance, wicking properties and breathability
- Flatlock seams for extra comfort
- Thumbholes at cuffs
- Crew neck and raglan sleeve construction
- Comfortable flatlock seams
- MTB style fit- it's not too tight!