Nukeproof Horizon CL CrMo DH Pedals
Taking their design inspiration from the top-selling Horizon Pro flat mountain bike pedal, the Horizon CL downhill MTB pedals benefit from extensive engineering and pro-rider testing. This has resulted in outstanding durability, impact resistance, a low weight and excellent foot engagement. Now equipped with a performance-enhancing and easy to use SPD system, you’ll be pedalling more efficiently yet still be able to step off quickly.
Designed With Pro-Rider Feedback
With input and influence from Nukeproof's Pro team riders Matti Lehikoinen and Mike Jones, you can be sure you’re getting a platform that's designed to win.
All New SPD Cleat System
The SPD cleat engagement system is dual sided and unique to Nukeproof, but it does support all other brands of SPD devices too. Pedals are supplied with a cleat offering +4 degrees of float, with a +8 degree cleat available to purchase separately.
Should you happen to prefer longer cleat bolts or simply want to fine-tune your riding experience, these are also available separately.
- Cold forged T1- 6061 alloy body with CNC finishing
- Tough and lightweight CrMo (Chromoly) axle
- Proven axle system- 2 x high quality DU bushings & 4 x sealed cartridge bearings (Per Pair)
- Low profile contoured chassis with optimised leading edge
- Side Support Platform
- Dual Engagement Mechanism
- SPD compatible
- 9/16” axle
- Suitable for Multi twist cleats
- SPD Cleats included
- 57mm Crank arm to pedal centre
- Weight: 526g