Nukeproof Horizon Pro Sam Hill Enduro Pedals
These flat MTB pedals are specifically designed for intense mountain bike rides as they offer excellent strength and control. They feature a rock-solid aluminium platform construction, which makes them more than capable of handling all the abuse associated with all-day epics. Nukeproof has also put these through a forging and CNC-machining process, which means you'll benefit from their amazing durability without adding any unnecessary weight to your hardtail or full suspension ride.
Sam Hill MTB Pedals
Developed by mountain bike legend Sam Hill and long-time mechanic Jacy Schumilak, these MTB pedals are engineered for maximum performance. Using all the proven internal parts of the Horizon Pro pedals, these signature enduro pedals spin on high-quality DU bushings with two sealed cartridge bearings. This makes the Nukeproof Horizon Pro Sam Hill Enduro Race Pedals an ideal choice of upgrade for riders who want a reliable pedal stroke in all-weather conditions.
Click here to view and download the Nukeproof Flat Pedal Instructions
Click here for a Step by Step Installation Guide
This pedal is fully serviceable. It can be stripped and rebuilt using the guide here
- Body Material: Forged and CNC-machined 6061-T6 Aluminium
- Axle Material: CrMo
- Use: MTB, Enduro
- Axle: 9/16"
- Bushings: 2x DU bushings
- Bearings: 4x sealed Z989 cartridge bearings (per pair)
- Spare Pins Included: No
- Dimensions: 111x99x18mm (LxWxD)
- Weight: 407g (pair, approx)
Manufacturer Part Numbers:
- Black: 102270551SH03PEDFLBLK
- Brown: 102270553SH03PEDFLCOP
- Blue: 102270552SH03PEDFLBLU
- Grey: 103257409SH03PEDFLGRY
- Purple: 103257410SH03PEDFLPUR
- Red: 103257411SH03PEDFLRED