What started during an intoxicated conversation some years ago, has ended up as a cult product in our range. Inspired by our athletes and their desire for a do-it-all training bike with something a little extra; it’s a versatile vessel, blending “gravel bike” performance with the soul of a mountain bike. With the capacity to add panniers, bike packs and mud guards; the Digger frame is suited for everything from big adventures in the wilderness to a bike that simply makes the usual mundane commute to work more interesting
New for 2021 is the addition of the latest gravel dedicated Shimano GRX 1x group set. Spec’d for simplicity and off-road performance with Shimano’s clutch derailleur 1x 11 speed set up (11-42t) drivetrain. The new Factory Digger also integrates its dropper post actuation in the Shimano brake lever to offer ultimate confidence when it gets technical on the trails. The Digger is again equipped with a “wider than average” drop handle bar for that mountain bike stance.
Both 2021 Comp and Factory models will come with WTB Sendero’s 650b Road Plus tyres where the latter also gets upgraded with DT Swiss G1800 Gravel wheels. To add comfort to the ride the Digger features a bolt through carbon tapered fork and cork-gel bar tape for compliance and improved feel on the trails/ gravel/ paths/ road.
The Digger yearns to divert you off the main path and create an adventure of any ride.
- Adventure/ Gravel
- Hydroformed Triple-Butted Aluminium
- Designed to fit Mudguards and panier racks
- 27.5" Road Plus (700c Compatible)
- Sizes Avaliable: Small Medium, Large, Extra Large
ImagesRegular price £2,199.99 GBP (SRP) Save Liquid error (bike-product-template line 125): -Infinity%
|Frame||Nukeproof Digger 27.5” Road Plus or 700C compatible, custom triple butted hydro-formed Alloy, internal cable routing for dropper seat posts, threaded bottom bracket, 142mm x 12mm rear axle spacing||Nukeproof Digger 27.5” Road Plus or 700C compatible, custom triple butted hydro-formed Alloy, internal cable routing for dropper seat posts, threaded bottom bracket, 142mm x 12mm rear axle spacing|
|Fork||Nukeproof Digger carbon, 27.5” Road Plus or 700C compatible, Tapered Steerer, Rack Mounts, 12x100mm axle spacing||Nukeproof Digger carbon, 27.5” Road Plus or 700C compatible, Tapered Steerer, Rack Mounts, 12x100mm axle spacing|
|Front Wheel||Nukeproof Neutron V2 hub, 12x100mm with a 27.5” WTB STi25 TCS 32H Rim||DT Swiss G1800 SPLINE 25, 27.5", 12x100mm|
|Rear Wheel||Nukeproof Neutron V2 hub, 142x12mm (Shimano freehub) with a 27.5” WTB STi25 TCS 32H Rim||DT Swiss G1800 SPLINE 25, 27.5", Shimano freehub, 142x12mm|
|Tyres||WTB Sendero 650x47C Road Plus, TCS, Light Fast Rolling, Tan wall, Dual DNA Compound||WTB Sendero 650x47C Road Plus, TCS, Light Fast Rolling, Tan wall, Dual DNA Compound|
|Crankset||Shimano RX-600, GRX, 1x 11 Speed, 170mm, 40T||Shimano RX-810, GRX, 1x 11 Speed, 170mm, 40T|
|Shifter||Shimano GRX, RX-600 Levers||Shimano GRX, RX-810 Levers|
|Rear Deraileur||Shimano GRX, RD-RX812, 11 Speed, Shadow Plus||Shimano GRX, RD-RX812, 11 Speed, Shadow Plus|
|Chain||KMC X11 11-Speed, Anti-rust with Quick Link||KMC X11 11-Speed, Anti-rust with Quick Link|
|Cassette||Shimano CS-M7000 XT 11 Speed, 11-42T||Shimano CS-M8000 XT 11 Speed, 11-42T|
|Brakes||Shimano GRX, RX-600 Levers with RX-810 Flatmount Callipers||Shimano GRX, RX-810 Levers with RX-810 Flatmount Callipers|
|Front Rotor||Shimano RT66, 160mm||Shimano RT800, 160mm|
|Rear Rotor||Shimano RT66, 160mm||Shimano RT800, 160mm|
|Handlebars||Non Series AL-6061 480/500mm||Non Series AL-6061 480/500mm|
|Stem||Nukeproof Neutron AM, 45mm, black||SRAM Zipp SC, 6 deg, 80-110mm|
|Saddle||Nukeproof Horizon SL, Black||Nukeproof Horizon SL, Black|
|Seatpost||Nukeproof Neutron, Black, 31.6mm, 400mm||Brand X Ascend internal, 125mm drop, 31.6mm, Dropper lever integrated into GRX RX-810 Brake Lever|
|Headset||Nukeproof Internal, IS42-28.6 - IS52-40||Nukeproof Internal, IS42-28.6 - IS52-40|
|Grips||Black Cork Cushion Tape with Gel||Black Cork Cushion Tape with Gel|
|Weight:(Size Medium)||9.73Kgs/21.4lbs (Tubeless)||9.68Kgs/21.3lbs (Tubeless)|
Geometry & Sizing
|(C) Effective Top Tube Length||538||555||570||590|
|(D) Seattube Length||470||490||520||550|
|(E) Effective Seattube Angle||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|(F) Seattube Angle (Actual)||74°||74°||74°||74°|
|(G) Saddle Height at Saddle Offset||650||700||750||800|
|(H) Saddle Offset at Saddle Height||179.16||192.95||206.73||220.51|
|(I) Headtube Length||105||125||155||175|
|(J) Headtube Angle||71°||71°||71°||71°|
|(K) Chainstay Length||425||425||425||425|
|(L) Front Centre||596||609.6||625.8||646.6|
|(N) Bottom Bracket Drop||-70||-70||-70||-70|
|(O) Bottom Bracket Height||357.5||357.5||357.5||357.5|
|(P) Stand Over Height||741||762||791.25||817.58|
|(Q) Fork Travel||0||0||0||0|
|(S) Fork Offset||45||45||45||45|
|(T) Axle to Crown||400||400||400||400|
|(U) Maximum Seatpost Insert||244||264||294||323|
*All dimensions in mm unless otherwise stated
- Frame Spec
- Tech Docs
- Where can I buy Nukeproof Bikes?
- Nukeproof bikes, components and apparel is sold through an authorised dealer network. Check out our dealer locator for your local local stockist or preferred online store www.nukeproof.com/dealers
- Do your bikes come with Warranty?
- All Digger frames come with a 5 year frame warranty (Please visit www.nukeproof.com/warranty for full info). On top of that we also offer an extended 2-year warranty on all components excluding wear and tear items such as bearings, brake pads, chains & cassettes etc. Our Warranty policy applies to the original owner and processed by our authorised retail partners. To see their warranty process check: www.nukeproof.com/warranty
- Where can I demo a Nukeproof bike?
- We run numerous demo's through the year at major events and with our dealer network. Check out www.nukeproof.com/demo for when we may be near you. If this is unavailable to you, you can always request a demo through your local authorised stockist.
- What size bike do I need?
- All our products come with a size guide. This is designed as an indication of the size that may suit you. If you are still unsure speak with one of our dealers who will be happy to help you pick the right size and model for you
- How does you bike range work?
- Our range is named based on specification level. Not every Bike Frame will have each specification level, but in order of price they run: Sport - Race - Comp - Pro - Elite- Factory/ST (Reactor Only) - RS
|Frame Material:||Hydroformed 7046 Triple-Butted Aluminium|
|Fork Material||High Modulus T700 HM-UD Carbon Tapered Steerer|
|Axle to Crown:||400mm|
|Wheels Size:||27.5" (Will accept 700Cx42C)|
|Max Tyre Size:||27.5"x47C/700Cx42C|
|Headtube:||42-52 Tapered Integrated|
|Headset:||IS42-28.6 - IS52.1/40|
|Seatpost:||31.6mm (Internal Routing for Dropper Seatpost)|
|BB:||Threaded 73mm BSA|
|Brake Mount:||Flat Mount|
|Stem lengths:||50cm:70mm /52cm:80mm/ 55cm:90mm/ 58cm:100mm|
|Protection:||Kevlar Chainstay Protector|