Nukeproof Blackline Microbaffle Jacket
If you're looking for a versatile jacket that works as a technical mid-layer but is just as good as a warm everyday jacket, the Nukeproof Microbaffle Jacket does it all. It's light, packable and resistant to the elements, perfect for cooler days.
Filled with PrimaLoft® Insulation ThermoPlume® which is a 100% post-consumer insulation comprised of small, silky plumes of fibre that mimic the lightweight warmth, softness and compressibility of natural goose down. Made from 100% post-consumer recycled (PCN) polyester, this all-synthetic package features down comparable-performance insulating loft, wet weather protection and compressibility.
Constructed with micro baffles for a slim profile that makes it perfect for layering, this jacket is super packable, folding into the internal pocket. Both shell and jacket lining are made from 100% Recycled Nylon, which is wind-resistant and synthetic down proof with a durable water-repellant (DWR) treatment.
Two zipped hand pockets are ideal for all of your essentials, while elasticated cuffs and an adjustable lower hem are there to let you lock in as much warmth as possible. Plus, a YKK zipper with a silicone-grippy puller is easy to open and release heat even with gloves on.
- Materials: Shell: Shell: 100% Recycled Polyamide: Insulation: 100% Post consumer-recycled polyester
- Powered by PrimaLoft® ThermoPlume® 100% recycled bluesign® approved insulation
- Water-resistant ripstop outer fabric
- Lightweight packable, ideal for layering in cold conditions or as an outer layer
- YKK zipper with insulated zipper guard
- Two zipped hand pockets
- Zipper internal pocket doubles as a pack-away pouch
- Adjustable hem with glove-friendly toggle adjusters