Nukeproof Horizon CS Ti Trail Pedals
The Horizon CS Ti Trail Pedals have all the benefits of the new Horizon CL SPD compatible model, but in a slightly smaller version. They are equipped with a titanium axle for the ultimate in low weight and strength and take inspiration from the hugely successful Horizon Pro flat pedal. Extremely durable and impact resistant and with design input and influence from Nukeproof's Pro team riders Matti Lehikoinen and Mike Jones, you can be sure your riding on Pro approved design and performance.
All New SPD Cleat System
The SPD cleat engagement system is dual sided and unique to Nukeproof, but it does support all other brands of SPD devices too. Pedals are supplied with a cleat offering +4 degrees of float, with a +8 degree cleat available to purchase separately.
Should you happen to prefer longer cleat bolts or simply want to fine-tune your riding experience, these are also available separately.
- Cold forged T1- 6061 alloy body with CNC finishing
- Tough and lightweight Titanium axle
- Proven axle system- 2 x high quality DU bushings & 4 x sealed cartridge bearings (Per Pair)
- Low profile contoured chassis with optimised leading edge
- Side Support Platform
- Dual Engagement Mechanism
- SPD compatible
- Weight: 385g