Nukeproof Shimano Deore M515-M525-Tektro Disc Pads
Now available in a range of different compounds, Nukeproof's mountain bike disc brake pads are machined and assembled to precise standards. Assembled on to a steel base, they disperse heat efficiently to bring you reliable control and are made in the exact shape and sizes that are required for the best selling brake brands.
Race-Proven MTB Disc Brake Pads
Tested to their limit in all possible conditions by some of the world’s toughest and most demanding riders, Nukeproof disc pads will outperform the competition in wet weather or dry. No nonsense, High quality, High power braking with excellent modulation.
Click HERE for compatibility chart.
- Organic: Good initial bite, Very short bed-in time, Low noise
- Semi-metallic: Strong initial bite, Fade-resistant, Low noise
- Sintered: High heat resistance, Superior performance in wet and dry conditions, Strong and consistent braking over wide range of speeds
- Built For: AM/XC/DH/FR
- Compatibility: Shimano M395, M415, M416, M445, M465, M475, M485, M486, M495,M501, M506, M515, M525, M575, T615; Quad Sting, Rapide, Nano; Tektro Auriga, Aquila, Dorado, Draco, Gemini, HDC; TRP Hylex, HYDR, Spyre; Giant MPH; RST D-Power
- Number of Pads Included: 2 (1 pair)