Nukeproof Shimano XTR-XT Disc Brake Pads
Now available in a range of different compounds, Nukeproof's mountain bike disc brake pads are custom made to precise standards. Assembled on to a steel rear plate, they disperse heat efficiently to bring you consistent braking power and are made in the exact shape and sizes that are required for the best selling brake brands.
Race Tested MTB Disc Brake Pads
Tested to their limit in all possible conditions by some of the world’s toughest and most demanding riders, Nukeproof disc pads will outperform the competition in wet weather or dry. No nonsense, High quality, High power braking with excellent modulation.
- Number of Pads: 2 (pair for one brake)
- Organic: Good initial bite, Very short bed-in time, Low noise
- Semi-metallic: Strong initial bite, Fade-resistant, Low noise
- Sintered: High heat resistance, Superior performance in wet and dry conditions, Strong and consistent braking over wide range of speeds
- Built For: AM/XC/DH/FR
- Compatibility: Shimano M615, M666, M675, M785, M985, M987, M988, M6000, M7000, M8000, M9000, M9020, R315, R515, R785, RS785, S700; FSA K-Force DB-XC9000, Afterburner DB-XC-9150
Click HERE for compatibility chart.